In2sights brand game4automation is the market-leading industrial Digital Twin solution based on Game Technology. With game4automation based on the game development platform Unity companies can build up their machinery digital twins for simulation, virtual commissioning, Augmented Reality, and 3D human-machine interfaces. Already hundreds of users worldwide are using our technology. In our dynamic business environment, we are looking for software developers and support engineers who contribute to the company's success through their commitment and passion for automation and game technology. With our innovative company philosophy our sales, training, service, and customer support are done exclusively over the internet. We do not waste our time on business trips. You will work in your home office and you can live wherever you want.
- Design and implementation of additional solutions within our game4automation framework
- Customer training and support based on online meetings
- Web-based documentation of our solutions
- Completed studies in (business) informatics, mechatronics, or mechanical engineering.
- Extensive professional experience in software development with C# .Net
- First practical experience in game technology (Unity).
- Strong analytical and solution-oriented thinking skills.
- Exceptionally good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written.
- Commitment to our sales strategy and company philosophy
- Varied and responsible tasks.
- A dynamic, international working environment.
- A familiar working atmosphere and flat hierarchies.
- attractive remuneration.
- Work with constantly new technologies.
- Individual further education and training, both internal and external.