Welcome to the Game4Automation documentation.
Game4Automation is a framework for Automation Concept Design, Simulation, Virtual Commissioning and 3D HMI based on Unity.
To get started please follow these steps:
- Install Unity and the Game4Automation framework as described in installation
- Open the demo scene and run the demo model demo model
- Learn how the model is structured and which components are used in the section How to build models like this in the Demo model description
- Check the Tutorial how to make a simple conveyor move and how to attach a sensor
- Learn the rest of the User Interface , Asset Structure and Physics Physics basics under section Basics and check them on the demo model
- Or check our Youtube-channel for tutorials and demos
To get support
If you need help, detect a bug or if you have a request please use our support forum. If you use a public forum message others can learn alongside you, the forum is found here: https://game4automation.userecho.com/
If you need to send a private message please do it here: https://game4automation.userecho.com/?show_feedback_form_private=true
There is an enormous amount of information inclduing tutorials and videos on the Internet for game development with Unity. In most cases you will always find a solution for your specific problem from their very active developer community. We highly recommend checking these resources first, if you decide to look under the Game4Automation engine hood, and study the Scenes in more detail.
- The Unity documentation https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/index.html
- If you prefer video tutorials please check https://unity3d.com/de/learn/tutorials
- Or check the Unity Forum https://forum.unity.com/
© 2019 in2Sight GmbH https://game4automation.com - All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including printing, saving, photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.